Support Models
✓ Xiaomi - Flash without Credit - Reset | Disable Micloud One Click Via EDL No Need UnlockBootLoader No Need Flash File | Fix Baseband | Wipe Efs - Backup - Restore EFS | Read Write QCN
✓ Huawei - UnlockBootLoader Chip Kirin 710 | Kirin 980 | Erase Frp One Click | Support Change Oeminfo MTK - Qualcom - Kirin
✓ Vsmart - Factory Reset | Erase Frp One Click | Flash | Read File Backup | Read - Write Vnram via Meta Mode - Erase Vin ID via ADB One Click
✓ Oppo - Factory Reset MTK with Meta Mode 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 New Method , Possible Without Losing Storage Data (photo, music,...) | Remove Demo One Click No Need Flash File | Support Factory Reset All Realme - OPPO Chip MTK
✓ Oppo - Factory Reset Brom mode MTK new security format data safe | Flash frimware | Extract OFP File - Remove Knox | Wipe EFS - Backup/Backup NVRAM
✓ Vivo - Factory Reset | Erase Frp | Remove Demo | Wipe EFS | Factory Via Meta Mode | Safe Format Without Lost Data | Read - Write NVRAM - All One Click
✓ IOS - OFF iCloud With Token 1-Click Iphone 6S/6SP/7G/7P/8G/8P/X Iphone Need Jailbreak - Fake Ios / Restore Active ICCID
✓ IOS - Read Hw Info Address Wifi ,Bluetool With Phone Lost - Info Or Dead Hdd (6G/5SE/6S/6SP/7G/7P/8G/8P/X)

HELP ! Samsung A022M Full Backup Rom need for Readback (unbrick)

Maick

Member Forums
Credits
$0-USD
Gold
$128-G
Hi,
I need a full backup of a Galaxy A022M firmware,
when clearing the RPMB to remove the KG lock the device got stuck in the recovery screen asking to pass the original ROM.
After going through odin, the device was locked in a black screen and does not turn on or show anything on the screen,
only reading and writing through the COM port testpoint is possible. :cry:
Can someone send me the file to repair this please?🙏

rashidEkbal123

Member Forums
Credits
$0-USD
Gold
$85-G
Bro I can give you the file if you provide me nv bakup of rmx3171(realme narzo 30a)
Because after format flash I no longer have imei. If you provide me the nv bakup I can repair my imei. And also I will give you the fulll dump of a022m.

Maick

Member Forums
Credits
$0-USD
Gold
$128-G
Bro I can give you the file if you provide me nv bakup of rmx3171(realme narzo 30a)
Because after format flash I no longer have imei. If you provide me the nv bakup I can repair my imei. And also I will give you the fulll dump of a022m.
bro i cant provide this file for you because i not have this device, sorry!
but i have any ideas for repair this erro.
for example: Flash full original firmware im phone, boot im meta mode using Unlocktool and open Maui Meta (Modem meta),
conect with plataform tipe >more / DUT in Meta Mode with allow ADB: Enable ADB Service.
In case the sucessfull conection, digit in search bar: NVRAM Editor > Fron Target - type imei's and save. this should work im varios cases,
You can also try to backup NVRAM Clean and use NVRAM editor's from file option and then rewrite using Unlocktool

👇Link for download Free application Modem Meta

let me know if this works for you i hope i helped!
good luck 🤞

Last edited:

Maick

Member Forums
Credits
$0-USD
Gold
$128-G
Hi, you can try with this video no need rom backup or scatter
Thanks for the admin reply.
however in the case of this model only this does not correct the serial number of the lost display and the device turns on but with the screen off.
anyway, I've already managed to solve it and even give access to the files for whoever needs it, just send me the email
;)🤟

Admin

Administrator !
ADMIN FORUMS
Hi,
I need a full backup of a Galaxy A022M firmware,
when clearing the RPMB to remove the KG lock the device got stuck in the recovery screen asking to pass the original ROM.
After going through odin, the device was locked in a black screen and does not turn on or show anything on the screen,
only reading and writing through the COM port testpoint is possible. :cry:
Can someone send me the file to repair this please?🙏
hello !
no need file backup . only flash .tar unbrick ok

UnlockTool
Version   : 2023.02.04.0
UnlockTool_2023.02.04.0 Released Update !
Apple
- Hidden icloud can logout and log in to your icloud account supported for ramdisk iphone 6G -> iphone X
- Now added drivers cable magico and anothers change sn
Samsung Mediatek
- Erase frp | factory resset via download mode (force download mode to brom)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite (SM-T225N)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite (SM-T227U)
- Samsung Galaxy A02 (SM-A022F, SM-A022G, SM-A022M)
- Samsung Galaxy A04 (SM-A045F)
- Samsung Galaxy A04e (SM-A042F)
- Samsung Galaxy A12 (SM-A125F, SM-A125M, SM-A125N....)
- Samsung Galaxy A13 (SM-A137F)
- Samsung Galaxy A13 5G (SM-A136B, SM-A136U.....)
- Samsung Galaxy A22 (SM-A225F, SM-A225M, SM-A225N)
- Samsung Galaxy A22 5G (SM-A226B, SM-A226BR, SM-A226L)
- Samsung Galaxy A31 (SM-A315F, SM-A315G, SM-A315N)
- Samsung Galaxy A32 (SM-A325F, SM-A325M, SM-A325N)
- Samsung galaxy A32 5G (SM-A326B, SM-A326BR, SM-A326K....)
- Samsung Galaxy M02 (SM-M022F, SM-M022FV...)
- Samsung Galaxy M22 (SM-M225FV)
- Samsung Galaxy M32 (SM-M325F, SM-M325FV)