Support Models
✓ Xiaomi - Flash without Credit - Reset | Disable Micloud One Click Via EDL No Need UnlockBootLoader No Need Flash File | Fix Baseband | Wipe Efs - Backup - Restore EFS | Read Write QCN
✓ Huawei - UnlockBootLoader Chip Kirin 710 | Kirin 980 | Erase Frp One Click | Support Change Oeminfo MTK - Qualcom - Kirin
✓ Vsmart - Factory Reset | Erase Frp One Click | Flash | Read File Backup | Read - Write Vnram via Meta Mode - Erase Vin ID via ADB One Click
✓ Oppo - Factory Reset MTK with Meta Mode 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 New Method , Possible Without Losing Storage Data (photo, music,...) | Remove Demo One Click No Need Flash File | Support Factory Reset All Realme - OPPO Chip MTK
✓ Oppo - Factory Reset Brom mode MTK new security format data safe | Flash frimware | Extract OFP File - Remove Knox | Wipe EFS - Backup/Backup NVRAM
✓ Vivo - Factory Reset | Erase Frp | Remove Demo | Wipe EFS | Factory Via Meta Mode | Safe Format Without Lost Data | Read - Write NVRAM - All One Click
✓ IOS - OFF iCloud With Token 1-Click Iphone 6S/6SP/7G/7P/8G/8P/X Iphone Need Jailbreak - Fake Ios / Restore Active ICCID
✓ IOS - Read Hw Info Address Wifi ,Bluetool With Phone Lost - Info Or Dead Hdd (6G/5SE/6S/6SP/7G/7P/8G/8P/X)

HELP ! GUIDE US ABOUT KG LOCKED PHONES, IT ALWAYS RELOCK AFTER FLASH

mackmore

Member Forums
Credits
$0-USD
Gold
$93-G
i always recieve samsung devices like A10s , A02s , A11, A21S but after changing kg lock to completed when i flash back firmware it comes back admin please guide us , am feeling disappointed in unlock tool. The main reason i bought it was to fix such devices

iCodigo

Member Forums
Credits
$0-USD
Gold
$128-G
Hi, Mackmore!
Firstly, galaxy A02s and a21s have QUALCOMM processor. Kg locked changes to complete it is only supported for MTK Samsung phones. Secondly, the reason of it go back to lock it is because you are following a incorrect process. Here you are the right procedure : after TP, change KG to complete>erase rpbm partition or just flash a new one from back up. Depend on the model.(KG Lock will change to : checking) > flash firmware stock rom> in case still lock sometimes, then you'll have to repair IMEI ( in case that it is not illegal in your country). Done, it won't lock back.

Mohamed_mahad

Member Forums
Credits
$0-USD
Gold
$72-G
Th
Hi, Mackmore!
Firstly, galaxy A02s and a21s have QUALCOMM processor. Kg locked changes to complete it is only supported for MTK Samsung phones. Secondly, the reason of it go back to lock it is because you are following a incorrect process. Here you are the right procedure : after TP, change KG to complete>erase rpbm partition or just flash a new one from back up. Depend on the model.(KG Lock will change to : checking) > flash firmware stock rom> in case still lock sometimes, then you'll have to repair IMEI ( in case that it is not illegal in your country). Done, it won't lock back.
I've tried this procedure for samsung A22 but it keeps re-locking again and again

mackmore

Member Forums
Credits
$0-USD
Gold
$93-G
Hi, Mackmore!
So you are trying to say that unlock tool doesnt support samsung qualcom kg locked phones?

makwasi

Member Forums
Credits
$0-USD
Gold
$262-G
Th

I've tried this procedure for samsung A22 but it keeps re-locking again and again
Samsung A22 kg lock is abit tricky you have to be attentive to detail in order to do everything right
What I can say is search for the Samsung A22 kg remove thread I created and that will help u remove kg lock because its kg lock is abit advanced

iCodigo

Member Forums
Credits
$0-USD
Gold
$128-G
Anyone facing Samsung A22 kg relock problem please whatsappe on +256758976877 same number i use telegram
Anyone facing Samsung A22 kg relock problem please WhatsApp on +256758976877 same number i use telegram
Sure, I just confirmed that it's mandatory : IMEI and samsung Serial number have to be changed, otherwise, sooner or later it'll relock. After flashing rpmb from special particions, it has to be imei and samsung serial number replaced. In case that you have any doubts about how to change samsung SN. Firstly with chimera tool ( idk if there is another tool for it), after TP, backup sec_efs partition > unzip it, it'll give you a sec_efs.img and open with any Hexadecimal editor> find "Serialnumber"> you'll see something like : RZ8R715LH0N> COPY and paste sticky note> use anyone different " I use R58R1C0D1G0" or edited it (it doesn't matter, as long as it has 11 caracters numbers and letter)> Go to Search and replace option> find the original SN and replace for your new one.> Note : select all and replace all> done. now close and save it. > zip it back with a .zip> and restore it with chimera to the phone.
So, now it will have a new serial number.

1637171200656.png

1637171242113.png

1637171392713.png

1637171450375.png

sammyt1990

Member Forums
Credits
$0-USD
Gold
$150-G
Sure, I just confirmed that it's mandatory : IMEI and samsung Serial number have to be changed, otherwise, sooner or later it'll relock. After flashing rpmb from special particions, it has to be imei and samsung serial number replaced. In case that you have any doubts about how to change samsung SN. Firstly with chimera tool ( idk if there is another tool for it), after TP, backup sec_efs partition > unzip it, it'll give you a sec_efs.img and open with any Hexadecimal editor> find "Serialnumber"> you'll see something like : RZ8R715LH0N> COPY and paste sticky note> use anyone different " I use R58R1C0D1G0" or edited it (it doesn't matter, as long as it has 11 caracters numbers and letter)> Go to Search and replace option> find the original SN and replace for your new one.> Note : select all and replace all> done. now close and save it. > zip it back with a .zip> and restore it with chimera to the phone.
So, now it will have a new serial number.

View attachment 4334

View attachment 4335
View attachment 4336
View attachment 4337
Thanks

UnlockTool
Version   : 2023.02.04.0
UnlockTool_2023.02.04.0 Released Update !
Apple
- Hidden icloud can logout and log in to your icloud account supported for ramdisk iphone 6G -> iphone X
- Now added drivers cable magico and anothers change sn
Samsung Mediatek
- Erase frp | factory resset via download mode (force download mode to brom)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite (SM-T225N)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite (SM-T227U)
- Samsung Galaxy A02 (SM-A022F, SM-A022G, SM-A022M)
- Samsung Galaxy A04 (SM-A045F)
- Samsung Galaxy A04e (SM-A042F)
- Samsung Galaxy A12 (SM-A125F, SM-A125M, SM-A125N....)
- Samsung Galaxy A13 (SM-A137F)
- Samsung Galaxy A13 5G (SM-A136B, SM-A136U.....)
- Samsung Galaxy A22 (SM-A225F, SM-A225M, SM-A225N)
- Samsung Galaxy A22 5G (SM-A226B, SM-A226BR, SM-A226L)
- Samsung Galaxy A31 (SM-A315F, SM-A315G, SM-A315N)
- Samsung Galaxy A32 (SM-A325F, SM-A325M, SM-A325N)
- Samsung galaxy A32 5G (SM-A326B, SM-A326BR, SM-A326K....)
- Samsung Galaxy M02 (SM-M022F, SM-M022FV...)
- Samsung Galaxy M22 (SM-M225FV)
- Samsung Galaxy M32 (SM-M325F, SM-M325FV)